Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii remote not very responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jcvamp

I've tried playing the bowling game on Wii Sports, and it isn't responding the way it should. I have played the bowling game on a real Wii and I've found that using the same movement doesn't work. It's slower.

I've configured my emulator according to the configurating thread, and it's made a very slight difference.

Any ideas?

osaeed09

(10-10-2009, 05:28 AM)jcvamp Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried playing the bowling game on Wii Sports, and it isn't responding the way it should. I have played the bowling game on a real Wii and I've found that using the same movement doesn't work. It's slower.

I've configured my emulator according to the configurating thread, and it's made a very slight difference.

Any ideas?

Emulator is still being developed, so you may suffer from problems, no matter how smooth you want this emu to be.

If you have a wii, then play it on that. Also, check to see if your sensor bar is clear of any obstruction.

Hope someone has a better answer.

/gl