Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Prince of Persia The Sands of Time GBA Link help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So first of all I wanna apologize for posting about GBA linking all over the forums but it's just a really fascinating feature. And yeah,I actually posted something really similar to this to the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Game Support thread.

So,I just wanna ask,I "heard" that in the newer revisions the GBA link was fixed (a little atleast,I don't know) but (hate me if you want) I only have 32-bit and I can't get 64-bit because of my processor so can somebody with 64-bit please try to link Prince of Persia Sands of Time GCN (Dolphin) to GBA (VBA-M) and tell me if it works for them? Because it doesn't work for me,or do I have to get to a certain part/place in the game(s) for it to be possible? Because it works for me with for example Sims Bustin' Out,even though VBA-M really lags but I am able to transfer my character back and forth from GC to GBA. I'll place my complete GBA save (I don't have 100% there but I have the GameCube switches activated) in the attachments if somebody wants to try it.

EDIT: So I think I should've posted it in off-topic or "Delphino plaza" shouldn't I?

Thanks! Smile
(07-18-2016, 07:17 PM)misko1311 Wrote: [ -> ]So first of all I wanna apologize for posting about GBA linking all over the forums but it's just a really fascinating feature. And yeah,I actually posted something really similar to this to the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Game Support thread.

Consider this a verbal warning. If you have one question, ask it once, in one single place. The next instance we'll be giving out Warning Points per the Forum Rules.

(07-18-2016, 07:17 PM)misko1311 Wrote: [ -> ]I only have 32-bit and I can't get 64-bit because of my processor

Your processor supports 64-bit operating systems. It's a 64-bit CPU. It speaks x86-64. You'll have no problem running the latest versions of Dolphin as long as you have the proper OS.

Just FYI, I'm under the impression that while the GBA <-> GCN connection has been vastly improved, it can still prove finicky from time to time.
Thanks for the reply. And also,I think you can remove this thread as I have asked this question already,as I first mentioned.
(07-19-2016, 02:59 AM)misko1311 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. And also,I think you can remove this thread as I have asked this question already,as I first mentioned.

Alright. Closing this thread.