Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: my FPS pretty Low 16-30 for Zelda Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

aimanuel

Hi All,

I'm newbie here in Dolphin, I played Zelda twilight princess using latest Dolphin 5.0, and can't get good & stable FPS. here's my configuration

my computer spec
[Image: 2ng7ymo.jpg]

my dolphin config
[Image: 258w6f4.jpg]

my dolphin graph config
[Image: 33w5qih.jpg]

the game's FPS
[Image: 34rhlr4.jpg]

thanks a lot
for the help, I really want to enjoy the game

adrian
Have you enabled the speedhack in the Game Properties?
Also, a HD4600 is pretty weak (but should normally still be able to handle 30fps at 1x IR)
I don't know if it will solve your problems, but you can safely uncheck Skip EFB Access from CPU since any game that needs it has it forced on via the gameinis.
(07-16-2016, 07:30 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it will solve your problems, but you can safely uncheck Skip EFB Access from CPU since any game that needs it has it forced on via the gameinis.

Depends on what counts as "safely". If you uncheck it, you'll have problems if you open the graphics configuration while the game is running. Zelda TP does require it.
Set the texture cache accuracy to fast, and enable the hyrule field speed hack in the game's properties page. And then test if Opengl or DirectX is faster.
(07-16-2016, 07:54 PM)mimimi Wrote: [ -> ]Set the texture cache accuracy to fast, and enable the hyrule field speed hack in the game's properties page. And then test if Opengl or DirectX is faster.

Probably d3d its intel.

aimanuel

Dear All,

no the fps still not good... Sad what should i do? I already use all the suggestion, but still now working

[Image: qs9gmw.jpg]

thanks a lot for the help

Adrian
As far as I see, you haven't enabled the speed hack.
Right click on the game in Dolphin > Properties > AR Codes > Enable Hyrule Speed Hack

Config > Enable cheats

Boot Twilight Princess and load from a normal save.
Wasn't it a patch instead of an AR code? Or is that different depending on the version of the game?
Pages: 1 2