Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Vulkan graphics issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As was recommended to me by another user on another thread, I am reporting the few things I have found with the Vulkan backend. It is the latest version as of yesterday. I have only tested about 40 games so far with it and the majority of these do work just fine. Taking screenshots with Dolphin seems to be broken right now in this PR but I do not know if this is related to Vulkan or not same with TAB to speed up unless vSync is off. If you need any more info or testing, I would be happy to help out in whatever small way I can.

Link to the post image gallery where the shots are. (https://postimg.org/gallery/1in3vj9eo/)

Mario Sunshine has some major GFX garbage in rainbow colors.

Mario Kart Double Dash has all 3D elements other than a few of the effects and the item boxes completely missing.

StarFox Adventures has light sources showing through walls, otherwise VERY nice. Smile

FZeroGX has the same problem as Mario Kart

Rouge Leader boots and runs but displays nothing but a blank screen.

A few other random games have missing videos.

My specs are as follows | i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | AMD R9 380 4GB @ 1010Mhz | W10 Pro x64 | 16GB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz