Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real gba to dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

PusiteMe

Hey guys i'm new !

I got a nice team on Pokémon XD and i want to know if it has a possibility to link my real gba with Pokémon Emerald to my Dolphin Pokémon XD ?

Even if i need to buy some stuff like linkers, gba cable link tell me all the possibilities.

Thanks you a lot guys ^^
No. You can link an emulated GBA to Dolphin, but not a real GBA.
Well, if you coy your save to your Wii, can you attach the link cable and trade that way?
(07-15-2016, 05:43 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you coy your save to your Wii, can you attach the link cable and trade that way?

Yes, it's possible to link using a real console and copy the save file to or from Dolphin using homebrew software.

PusiteMe

And how can i put my sav on dolphin on my wii ?
By using GCMM.

PusiteMe

Nice thanks you does it got one tutorial of what do i need like stuff ?

- Sd
- memory card maybe

Thanks you so much !
Here's a list of what you need:

Wii (with GameCube support)
SD card
GameCube memory card
Wii Remote (for installing the homebrew)
GameCube controller (for playing the game)
GameCube-to-GBA link cable
Game Boy Advance (both the original and the SP version are fine, but the Micro version is not compatible with the standard link cable)

And of course, you need one of Pokémon Colosseum/XD and one of Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/LeafGreen/FireRed.
Actually, nevermind. This is unlikely to work. Pokémon Colosseum and XD have a sort of protection that check that save files are on the same memory card as they originally were created on. Maybe there's a way to get around that, but I don't know of any.
I'll go experiment with this on mine, hold on.....

Update 1: GCMM says it allows copying of protected Pokemon saves......

Update 2: Having problems connecting to my GBA, will have to try later after work.
Pages: 1 2