Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TRANSFER GAME SAVES FROM 3.0 TO 5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NeledIthil

Hi, I'm a newbie in this forum, but I have been using Dolphin since version 1.0. So if this subject has already been treated in another thread, please forgive me for double posting.

Last version I've been using is 3.0 and I have a lot of game saves on that. Recently I downloaded version 5.0 to continue my gaming, but I haven't been able to import the saves from the previous version. I says my Memory Card is corrupted and that I need to format it.

The thing is that, if I format the MC, I will loose all my game saves, and I don't want to. Do any of you guys know how to bring back the saves form the previous version so I can play them on the new version of Dolphin???

Thank you for your answers.
To bring over data from an old version of Dolphin, copy the relevant folder(s) from the User directory of the old install and put it in the Dolphin Emulator folder in Documents. If it says the memory card is corrupted after you've done that, there must be something else going on...

NeledIthil

Worked perfectly, thank you very much.