Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Sims Bustin' Out GCN (Dolphin) <-> GBA (VBA-M) Connection Problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Recently I was trying to get the connection with VBA-M in Sims Bustin' Out game to work on my PC although my PC is probably not good enough to get it to work. Also,I only have 32-bit Windows (7) and also,earlier I was told that it was (at least a little) fixed in the 64-bit only versions. I can get the reward on the GameCube version although on the GBA one,it only says "Connected" and nothing else happens. I think I should be able to download my GCN character to GBA and also get a secret level of some kind in the GBA version. I've already completed the GBA version but I still have yet to play the GCN one. So can someone with a decent PC and 64-bit Windows please try it out for me so I'll see if it's my PC or if it simply won't work?

Thanks Smile
Okay,so I finally got it to work,even on my PC! I found out that I have to advance in the GC game to the point where I get back the scooter to transfer my character,even though the GBA version really lags while transfering,it's still possible!

EDIT: Although it still lags like hell when I try to play the mini-games on the Arcade system on GameCube,the ones you actually play on the GBA,the GameCube version is going fine,only the GBA one lags. I don't know,is my PC just too weak to handle it or is there something wrong with the emulator? You can find my PC specs in my profile (I put them there,I don't know if you can see them).