Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Desync Netplay Gauntlet Dark Legacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to host a NetPlay server on Gauntlet Dark Legacy for me and my two friends and we are having some desync issues. I have port forwarded and and they can connect. I am using a 16 buffer. We have not tried a Traversal server yet, but we will.

We are able to load up the game but when it gets to the character creation screen the desync starts. 2/3 people will be synced while the other one has issues such as names being entered wrong and the amount of crystals to enter worlds not calculating.

All 3 of us:
Are using Dolphin 5.0
Are using the same exact Config Settings
Have enabled 3 controller ports
Enabled/Disabled memory cards

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
(07-12-2016, 02:07 PM)Daily Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded the same copy of the game

oops
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

Oopsie indeedie!

*picks up her magic moderator mallet*

Bye bye!