Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tingle Tuner in 5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello hehe..
Uh.. I don't really understand how to use this forum and what I can and can't say (except for downloading games) so.. please bear with me ^^''

I have been trying to use the Tingle Tuner on Wind Waker but I haven't been having much success.. I try to connect and everything works fine.. The Nintendo logo shows up and starts flashing.. the ususal.. then the GBA screen goes white and the connection on Dolphin fails.. If I wait for some time without doing anything, the message "Calling..." will show up on the GBA screen, but if I try to use the Tingle Tuner again, the GBA resets..
I think it is worth mentioning that I can't get the emulator speeds to sync.. Dolphin is usually at 100% while the GBA goes pretty slow.. when on the "Game Boy Nintendo" screen however, the GBA gets pretty fast but Dolphin goes down to about 16%..
I'm sot really sure what to do so I was wondering if there is a solution.

Again, I'm really sorry if I'm not allowed to talk about this or if this is the wrong place to post this thread.. I don't usually use forums but I couldn't find a solution for this problem anywhere..  
Thanks again!
(I couldn't figure out how to put images in the post.. I'm sorry)
It's a hard feature to use, and only certain versions of VBA-M tend to work. I don't know what the current status is.
(07-12-2016, 07:55 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a hard feature to use, and only certain versions of VBA-M tend to work.  I don't know what the current status is.

I am using VBA-M SVN1337
Do you know of a better version I could use?
1490 maybe. That works.
(07-12-2016, 10:31 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]1490 maybe. That works.

I downloaded about 3 different versions of VBA-M SVN1490
None of them had Joybus support..
Okay Big Grin I tried with VBA-M 2.0 Beta and it worked!!!
Thanks for your help either way!!
...now how do I close the thread?
Since you asked this before, I'll just let you know for future reference--users cannot close threads here. Moderators can close threads if they deem they need to be closed (e.g. they break the forum rules or are too old), but if you've gotten what you need out of your thread, you just let it die.