Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube Adapter causing XBox Adapter issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed the Gamecube adapter driver from zadig, but then my wireless receiver for my x360 controller stopped working. Tried numerous switches, unplugs, and I cannot figure out how to get the wireless receiver to turn back on. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Was unsure where to put this thread, so if it needs to be changed, pls mods
(07-09-2016, 12:07 PM)JohnFromSteam Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed the Gamecube adapter driver from zadig, but then my wireless receiver for my x360 controller stopped working. Tried numerous switches, unplugs, and I cannot figure out how to get the wireless receiver to turn back on. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Was unsure where to put this thread, so if it needs to be changed, pls mods

I also installed libusbK or the other one (like an idiot) from zadig onto WUP-028, now the adapter doesn't seem to have its driver anymore. Tried reinstalling the first driver but it keeps failing. I botched this one hard ;_;

I got it fixed, still have an issue with the XBox adapter though

EDIT 2: Seems like the F1 fuse blew out on the adapter, just gonna order a new one