Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Adding ISOs to Dolphin 5.0 Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LizardKingler

Hoping somebody can help me out with this, and thanks in advance. I have searched for info in other threads but have come up empty handed, if I'm being stupid feel free to call me out, but not before we address this problem.

Here is the issue, i cannot add any new games to the list in dolphin, this was also an issue with the last version 4.something. There used to be a browse option in the file menu, its now gone. I can "Open" an iso or refresh the list, but cannot for the life of me find the browse option. Please somebody bestow some wisdom upon me.
I removed the browse button because the redundancy on that was getting to the point of silliness. Over redundancy is bad and just takes up pointless space.

You can double click on the label in the empty gamelist to add ISOs or go to Config > Paths

LizardKingler

(07-08-2016, 10:27 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]I removed the browse button because the redundancy on that was getting to the point of silliness. Over redundancy is bad and just takes up pointless space.

You can double click on the label in the empty gamelist to add ISOs or go to Config > Paths

Thank You, that was incredibly simple