Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A quick rant about dolphin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. 5.0 promised me the ability to switch from Wii menu to channels.
2. I dont know why, but my wiimote cursor cant go into those red areas:

[Image: e352370bc7a24b5dac2303b309abb33b.png]

And 3: I would love the ability to change the banners.
(07-06-2016, 07:47 AM)CenterMouse Wrote: [ -> ]1. 5.0 promised me the ability to switch from Wii menu to channels.

Yes, that ability is in 5.0 and works fine, at least if you have a complete NAND dump.

(07-06-2016, 07:47 AM)CenterMouse Wrote: [ -> ]2. I dont know why, but my wiimote cursor cant go into those red areas:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/e352370bc...abb33b.png

If you're using an emulated Wiimote, increase the width and height of the IR. I use 70 for the Wii menu.

(07-06-2016, 07:47 AM)CenterMouse Wrote: [ -> ]And 3: I would love the ability to change the banners.

If you mean the ones in Dolphin's game list, that's already possible. Just place a PNG file with the same name as the game in the same folder as the game. The sizes 96x32 or 192x64 are recommended.
(07-06-2016, 07:57 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that ability is in 5.0 and works fine, at least if you have a complete NAND dump.

What does that mean?
I set my Wii NAND Root to: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii
Do I need to change it?
(07-06-2016, 08:24 AM)CenterMouse Wrote: [ -> ]What does that mean?
I set my Wii NAND Root to: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii
Do I need to change it?

Silly questtion, but have you actually dumped your Wii's NAND there?
what does that mean
I'd guess that would be a "no."

To use System Menu, you need to dump (copy over, basically) the NAND from your real Wii hardware and put it in the Dolphin Wii folder.
If you used nus downloader:
4.3 works with disc channel
The oldest available (2.1?) works with other channels