Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to run Dolphin emulator at 100hz??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I search the forum but dont find possible solution for my problem so post this therad.

I have 22' CRT monitor and emulator starts only in 60hz.Whitch is very bad on CRT monitors.My monitor supports even 160hz so the problem is not in it.I dont find options to change hertzs in options.PLease tell me how to run it in 100hz because in 60hz i have headache after 30min play...
ugh? but that doesnt have anything to do with the emu, its just how fast it goes .... maybe you should try turning the lights on?
NO you dont understand the problem.I play in fullscreen.My desctop is on 1280x960 at 100hz.But when i start play on emulator it start in fullscreen at 60hz only.If i play in window no problem but i dont want.I want fullscreen but emulator runs at 60hz.Like PC games.Most of them have options to change hz and you cant start them in scustom herzts.How to do this in emulator?
Sorry, there's no option to do this yet. If you can compile Dolphin, you can add the following line in the middle of InitPP() in D3DBase.cpp:

pp->FullScreen_RefreshRateInHz = 100;
Strange this is very importhant options i think...But no, i cant compile anything.Is these somebody in this forum witch can do this?This mod will be very usefull for people like me with good but old CRT monitors.
Try this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZC7OV69

I compiled the plugin with the ector's line in it ( I didn't know where to put it so I make two )
I am so stupid... I forgot to tell most important-i use OPENGL plugin.In directdx9 plugin full screen run at desctop hertzs(100hz).OPengl starts in 60hz.(i dont use directx9 because perfermance is very low)
I't should be faster without EFB reads ¬¬
You mean EFB Copy option?I dont have this option in directdx9 plugin.I have it in opengl plugin.
For OGL, in the GLUtil.cpp, the OpenGL_Create function, add a line:
dmScreenSettings.dmDisplayFrequency = 100;
before this line:
dmScreenSettings.dmFields = DM_BITSPERPEL|DM_PELSWIDTH|DM_PELSHEIGHT;

to set the full screen mode display frequency.
Pages: 1 2