Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I don't know where i am suppose to put this so I hope I don't get in trouble fo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know where i am suppose to put this so I hope I don't get in trouble for putting it here.  I tried to install visual studio 2010.  It has some prerequisite so I installed that and the visual studio 2010.  The 2013 won't work it says i need a newer operating system.  Anyways I installed the visual studio 2010 sdk and dolphin 5.0 still won't start.  It says api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer and it won't start up the emulator.
What are your computer specs? Usually an error like that means you need to reinstall your OS. Also dolphin uses visual studio 2015.
Um i have the Pentium core i5 processor and Nvidia GE Force GT 630 grahics driver and 8GB or ram.  Also can you post a link to microsoft's web site with the exact link for visual studio 2015?  there is so many files for that.  I don't know if the one I found would work or not. Visual Studio 2015 says it will only work with a newer version of windows. And I don't have the latest internet explorer yet it said something about that. I am using windows 7 professional.
Sounds like you might be missing Windows 7 service pack 1. That or you haven't run Windows update in a while.