Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dommyboy

Howdy folks.

I recently bought an Xbox360 controller to work with various games and I've encountered a few problems in Dolphin with it. For the following, I am using the nJoy add-on. In LoZ:TP, when pressing R or L, the whole camera will turn based on the direction of the button. An example would be if I want to push a box, Link would grab the box but the camera would then circle him, making it impossible to push or pull it properly. Also, L registers as R, which is quite confusing. Though this may be a problem with nJoy, I'm not sure.

Also, is there a way to configure the other 360 addon for Dolphin so that the B button is registered with B, not X.

Ps. Sorry if these problems have already been mentioned and pondered.
(10-07-2009, 10:52 AM)dommyboy Wrote: [ -> ]I recently bought an Xbox360 controller to work with various games and I've encountered a few problems in Dolphin with it. For the following, I am using the nJoy add-on. In LoZ:TP, when pressing R or L, the whole camera will turn based on the direction of the button. An example would be if I want to push a box, Link would grab the box but the camera would then circle him, making it impossible to push or pull it properly. Also, L registers as R, which is quite confusing. Though this may be a problem with nJoy, I'm not sure.
nJoy is fail for x360 controllers

(10-07-2009, 10:52 AM)dommyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is there a way to configure the other 360 addon for Dolphin so that the B button is registered with B, not X.
Other than editing the plugin source, no - there's no way to do that. I don't think there ever will be either....because THAT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG Big Grin

dommyboy

Fixed the problem. The X axis on the C stick wasn't configured properly.