Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0 dosn't run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, So I install Dolphin 5.0 and when I run, I received this:
[attachment=14893]
I had reinstalled dolphin 5.0 twice to no avail. on top of that I also sellected the visual C++ 2015 for both installations.

Computer model: Samsung RV411
[attachment=14891]

I tried to install both packs provided by the this fourm post and both failed to install. the x64 one returns a 0x80070666 error - Another version is already installed. and the x86 one gives a 0x80240017 - Unspecified error.

Also, looking into the list of installed softwares in the control panel, this is what I found:[attachment=14892]

I partly blaming it for having no x86 version released yet since the x64 version of 4.0.2 also displays the same .dll error. (Sorry for that but still...)

VeltMouse

(06-29-2016, 12:03 AM)Yuliang99 Wrote: [ -> ]I had reinstalled dolphin 5.0 twice to no avail. on top of that I also sellected the visual C++ 2015 for both installations.

Computer model: Samsung RV411

I tried to install both packs provided by the this fourm post and both failed to install. the x64 one returns a 0x80070666 error - Another version is already installed. and the x86 one gives a 0x80240017 - Unspecified error.

Also, looking into the list of installed softwares in the control panel, this is what I found:

I partly blaming it for having no x86 version released yet since the x64 version of 4.0.2 also displays the same .dll error. (Sorry for that but still...)

I have the same problem on my iMac: Version 4.0 ran perfectly. Downloaded 5.0 and get the following error message: "The selected language is not supported by your system. Falling back to system default." And then just quits after pressing ok.

Have it downloaded twiced, saved it in Applications, but just won't run  Sad
(06-29-2016, 05:02 AM)VeltMouse Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem on my iMac: Version 4.0 ran perfectly. Downloaded 5.0 and get the following error message: "The selected language is not supported by your system. Falling back to system default." And then just quits after pressing ok.

Have it downloaded twiced, saved it in Applications, but just won't run  Sad

That's a completely different problem. Dolphin 5.0 doesn't work correctly on OS X 10.9, but it does work correctly on newer versions of OS X.
Following this post now: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-5-0-don-t-open Maybe it might resolve the issue.