Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WiiWare/Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having troubles making channels working, either be the Mii Channel or WiiWare. I'Ve installed the 4.3U system menu on my NAND. Basically everytime I try to boot a channel or a wiiware game it just throws me back to the system menu.
Just installing Wii menu was with nus downloader isn't enough for whatever reason. Launching the mi maker/WiiWare wads directly should work.
It gives me the same result if I launch them directly.
So launching mii maker in the game list puts you in home menu? Does this happen with portable.txt?
I am using the portable method (only method that worked with DLCs for RB3). And yes, I tried both laucnhing directly from dolphin and from the system menu, exact same result; just throws me into the system menu.
Your NAND got corrupted; I had this problem a long time ago. I had to redump my NAND from Wii.
I can load DLCs and it's corrupted? I don't understand. I didn't do a full NAND dump maybe I need more files from my wii? A full NAND dump would make the DLCs stop loading for some reason.
A full NAND dump shouldn't make your DLC not work. In fact, that's really the only way to get DLC to load is from your NAND dump
That's weird, I never got it to load with a full NAND dump, I only needed the sys folder and... shared2? if I recall correctly. A full NAND dump would simply ignore the DLCs when loading RB3. I'll try again though, and hope both the channels and DLCs will work this time...
Let me rephrase that then, if the DLC is installed in your NAND dump, you need the full NAND
Pages: 1 2