Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Disconnecting Wii Mote Metroid Prime 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing Metroid Prime 3 on the latest Dev build, despite setting the "enable speaker data" too of my controller keeps disconnecting at the worst times. Im currently emulating wiimote controls on my M+Kb. The only thing i did recently was switch backend from Direct3d too OpenGl. Here are my PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-4670K
EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 970
8GB RAM
You meant enable speaker data off right? Otherwise its just menus I think.
(06-28-2016, 09:58 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]You meant enable speaker data off right? Otherwise its just menus I think.

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean. I'm having a "wii mote disconnected" problem while playing Metroid Prime 3.
Enable speaker data needs to be off, not on.
Also I think menus sometimes disconnect wiimote but game should otherwise be fine.
(06-29-2016, 06:35 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Enable speaker data needs to be off, not on.
Also I think menus sometimes disconnect wiimote but game should otherwise be fine.

I have "speaker data" off but it doesn't help. Also the wiimote disconnects whilst playing the game.
NewSlang22 what is your Dolphin version? Please be specific and do not say latest!
(06-29-2016, 11:31 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]NewSlang22 what is your Dolphin version? Please be specific and do not say latest!

I apologize for the late reply. The version of Dolphin I am using is 5.0-99.