Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [5.0] Audio Delay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xyzygy

I have been following/using Dolphin for a very long time, and could never get Baten Kaitos Origins to work properly until 5.0 was released a few days ago. I'm super pumped that I can now play this wonderful game for the first time, it works flawlessly! Except... I've been playing the game a bit and I've noticed that there is a somewhat significant delay in all audio. I would say it's about .3-.5 of a second. It's especially noticeable in the menus, when the little sounds from navigation would play.

I've tried some other games too and the delay is also there. I've tried using a lot of different combinations in the audio settings, switching between HLE and LLE, OpenAL and XAudio. Does anyone know a workaround for this?

I've also tried searching for this but all other topics are for older version of Dolphin.

Thanks in advance!
Post pictures of your Dolphin config's so we can look at them?
The audio delay should be down to 50 ms with XAudio, OpenAL is worse. Everything else is (likely) a timing bug. Does it only happen at some random stages, eg in videos?