Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay No input on wii games and no one can connect to me when on Traversal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When on netplay, none of the players can use the emulated wii mote controls, but gamecube controls work fine. Also when I host on a Traversal server, no one can connect, but when I host on a direct connection, people can join. there's no error message that comes up when people try to join me on traversal, it just does nothing.
Wiimotes are broken over netplay, so they're disabled until someone tries to fix them.

The issue with people being unable to join you on traversal could be because you're not port forwarding.
(06-28-2016, 06:47 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Wiimotes are broken over netplay, so they're disabled until someone tries to fix them.

The issue with people being unable to join you on traversal could be because you're not port forwarding.

so does this mean I cannot play wii games over netplay at all?
(06-29-2016, 10:55 PM)JudgedCurtis Wrote: [ -> ]so does this mean I cannot play wii games over netplay at all?

The only Wii games that can be played over netplay are the ones that support GameCube controllers.
(06-28-2016, 06:47 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Wiimotes are broken over netplay, so they're disabled until someone tries to fix them.

forgot to ask in my other reply, what ports do I need to portfoward for traversal?
The traversal server's port is 6262.