Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [5.0] pokemon snap input disabled in tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Siraja

I can create a savefile, name etc all fine until I start the tutorial where my inputs are completely unrecognized.

I'm stuck at the "press z to zoom in" message, and NOTHING I press does anything.

EFB to texture only is off and I've tried any combination of "enable dual core" and "cpu clock override".

Tried both GC controller and Wii Classic extension.

Any ideas? cheers.
Open the controller config while you're playing and see if it is recognizing the Zbutton input.

Siraja

(06-27-2016, 10:56 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Open the controller config while you're playing and see if it is recognizing the Zbutton input.

I can't bring the game into focus after i open the input options menu, nonetheless the options menu still registers the input regularly.
Make sure you have background input enabled

Siraja

(06-28-2016, 04:04 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you have background input enabled
I was rather stupid before, I had it enabled and thought it didn't work but obviously it was just the tutorial still locking up Tongue.

Zbutton is registered in the tutorial but nothing happens!
When the game says you're supposed to press the Z button, I believe you're supposed to press the GameCube controller's or Classic Controller's L button, because that's how Nintendo mapped the N64 controls for this game.

Siraja

(06-28-2016, 05:31 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]When the game says you're supposed to press the Z button, I believe you're supposed to press the GameCube controller's or Classic Controller's L button, because that's how Nintendo mapped the N64 controls for this game.

Wow that was it, couldnt find that out because I misunderstood the binding, I didn't think that the normal L and R bindings where necessary, I thought the threshold was for that! Thank you both for you help!