Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5 cant load HD Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My dolphin in d/games/dolphin folder ı tried c/user/username/documents/dolphin emulator and d/games/dolphin/user (I created user folder) folder for texture packs and nothing.
The custom textures have to be in a folder named with the game ID and that folder needs to go in
...\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures
It worked for me with my textures. Check GameID and folder locations .
textures here;

C:\Users\username\OneDrive\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures
sorry for flood but problem still going.
What game is this for? Do you have Graphics > Advanced > Load Custom Textures checked?

Can you show us a screenshot of the Load\textures folder?

I suspect that OneDrive path is doing something wonky, but lets rule out the obvious first
yes, i click this options. For ishiruuka or dolphin 4.0 no problem that ı said location (C:\Users\username\OneDrive\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures I meaning this folder)

Games; Paper Mario TTYD, Twilight Princess, The Last Story

[Image: H3PxFqH.png]

actually dolphin 5.0 load my custom buttons for each game. Like xenoblade chronicles, mario galaxy etc but dont load texture packs.

Edit: I tried xenoblade chronicles and hd textures loaded. I redownload other hd textures.
I think it might be the OneDrive then.

I recommend downloading a development build, extracting it somewhere, putting a "portable.txt" next to dolphin.exe, then launch. A "User" folder will be created in the Dolphin folder, allowing you to put textures in there.
ı think the problem is texture packs. Because xenoblade hd texture working but twilight princess not work. I should ask for twilight princess hd texture creators this issue.
(06-27-2016, 11:07 PM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]ı think the problem is texture packs. Because xenoblade hd texture working but twilight princess not work. I should ask for twilight princess hd texture creators this issue.
Its because some texture packs only have material maps compatible with ishiiruka dolphin. https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...om-version
Pages: 1 2