Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay Low FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my friend and me tried this. We can play single player perfectly but when we try to play online we have low fps and I don't understand why.
Can you help me?
Let me grab my crystal ball...

You'll need to provide more information than that if you want any help. We're not psychic. Please read our forum rules, we have a rule specifically for this when creating new threads.
Quote:When creating new threads about Dolphin, always provide your full PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System), information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, etc), Dolphin settings and detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run and a screenshot/video of the issue if necessary). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off. If you don't have your PC specifications in your profile yet, please take the time to do that.
Please edit the relevant information to the OP (preferred) or make a follow-up post with it.
(06-26-2016, 09:24 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Let me grab my crystal ball...

You'll need to provide more information than that if you want any help. We're not psychic. Please read our forum rules, we have a rule specifically for this when creating new threads.
Please edit the relevant information to the OP (preferred) or make a follow-up post with it.

My fault, but we solved the problem changing the buffer to 20 Big Grin
If you live far away, higher buffer is needed. greater latency = greater buffer to compensate for it.