Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: This is my favorite emulator ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2haloes

Because I grew up around the time that the PS1/N64 were on their way out and the PS2/GameCube were on their way in, most of the games I've enjoyed  typically don't have emulators (Xbox exclusives suck) so this is the best thing I have and it's amazing. I love playing the games that I can get my hands on and the graphical improvements I can get make it all look amazing.

If you have the specs, I highly recommend at least increasing the resolution to your screen resolution, it all just looks amazing
I will +1 that, Dolphin has come a very long way, i have been using it since it's early days, i started on Sega Mega Drive II at the age of 5 (1995) Smile

2haloes

(06-26-2016, 04:36 AM)HeX4 Wrote: [ -> ]I will +1 that, Dolphin has come a very long way, i have been using it since it's early days, i started on Sega Mega Drive II at the age of 5 (1995) Smile

Wow, nice, I have used it before but this is the first time I've been able to kick up the settings so high. And I mainly started out on the Mega Drive (first model I think) and PS1 but I quickly moved onto the Xbox and it was all good but I have most of my gaming memories on the Xbox