Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance on PCSX2 and Dolphin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-26-2016, 03:14 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]I would call that a huge downgrade instead , you basically downgrade from 1st gen Core I series 4 cores 8 threads to Phenom x II 4 cores 4 threads
If you take a look in Dolphin Benchmark , most if not all AMD CPUs do not perform well . Well , even i3 4130 can easily beat FX 8350 @ 5.0GHz
And btw , how could you use dx12 with GTX 580 ? That GPU is Fermi and Nvidia supposedly dropped dx12 support for Fermi GPU

I think you read this very wrong, i upgraded to an intel XEON, i am using the intel XEON right now... Phenom II is much slower lol.
HLE was partially rewritten a while ago to make it more accurate. It is also faster than LLE with no perceivable audio loss.
(06-26-2016, 03:16 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]HLE was partially rewritten a while ago to make it more accurate. It is also faster than LLE with no perceivable audio loss.

I will make sure to use HLE instead then, thanks for this info.

I must say that the game runs pretty flawless, it drops to 55FPS some times, that could just be LLE audio though.
Sorry , I played Xenoblade too much ...10 hours nonstop . I need to rest now
(06-26-2016, 03:22 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry , I played Xenoblade too much ...10 hours nonstop . I need to rest now

I would say you're crazy, but I've done shit like that before.

(06-26-2016, 03:17 AM)HeX4 Wrote: [ -> ]I will make sure to use HLE instead then, thanks for this info.

I must say that the game runs pretty flawless, it drops to 55FPS some times, that could just be LLE audio though.

Probably LLE if its a sustained 55 FPS.
If its just a quick stutter, that's a whole different issue called shader cache generation. You will run into it whenever you encounter a new shader that needed to be created, since Dolphin can't pre-fetch them. It goes away over time as the shader cache is built up for that version of Dolphin that you're using.
Pages: 1 2