Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Deleting a System menu previously installed before 5.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mrissaoussama

i downloaded 5.0 today and i wanted to try the system menu feature. i remembered that i download a system menu v518 from nus and the menu boots. but it loops on 5.0 (fade in, fade out). also master pieces from smash brawl don't work. so i thought that if i delete the system menu i installed is the problem. how do i delete it?
If your dump your Wii NAND you'll get a perfect System menu that you can use, as I'm not sure if the NUS downloader gives a full System menu.

mrissaoussama

(06-25-2016, 02:51 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If your dump your Wii NAND you'll get a perfect System menu that you can use, as I'm not sure if the NUS downloader gives a full System menu.

i don't have a wii
There was another thread on here about somebody working with a partial NAND for rock band DLC, see if that thread helps you (don't know where it is right now)
If you don't have a Wii, I think you'll have a hard time getting games...

mrissaoussama

(06-30-2016, 03:51 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't have a Wii, I think you'll have a hard time getting games...

mmm okay. my neighbor gave me a copy of his nand.bin. i used a guide to extract it to dolphin folders but it's still the same