Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lag counter on VC games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quite a number of virtual console games I've tried seem to not want to display the lag counter (or rather it stays at 0 all the time) is this a normal thing? Is there any work around for it to display correctly? Tried on both 4.0 and 5.0
I think the lag counter is just the lag counter for the emulated wii and not the emulated console (inside the emulated wii).
Why are you using the lag counter? It probably doesn't do what you think it does.
Need it for TASing and unless it acts differently then it does on VBA or Bizhawk then it's exactly what I need
(06-25-2016, 05:31 AM)quoosr Wrote: [ -> ]Need it for TASing and unless it acts differently then it does on VBA or Bizhawk then it's exactly what I need

Just making sure, most people don't know what it is for.
This is a big shot in the blue but is it possible that there's a RAM address for this?
bumping this, if anyone can shed light or point me in the right direction would be appreciated
Kind of wish the lag can be fixed on SSB64. I still play it to this day even there are other smash games out there.
you can; use emulated CPU clock override to eliminate lag issues in it.
(07-04-2016, 11:07 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]you can; use emulated CPU clock override to eliminate lag issues in it.

hm it seems to work but not exactly what I'm looking for, I still want the game to be as accurate to real hardware as possible