Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lostwinds PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i start this game it says.,? Could not Initialize D3d

But Every other game i try Works

Athlon +3800, 64 and Os Vista 64
Ram 1Gb
Geforce 8100
try update you directX
Ok,.but now the game says / The game disc could not be read.

Ps., I updated Dx like you said and then enable duel core and the d3d error was fixed,. now this pops up
I don't think Lost Winds works yet, this happens on NTSC as well. Too bad, cause this game is pretty cool Smile Oh well, I play it on the wii Wink
Has anyone noticed that "LostWinds" and "LostWinds - Winter of the Melodias" got fixed somewhere on the (devs') way? Smile At least it goes ingame now instead of saying something about a disc...
There are, however, issues of all kinds: graphical glitches (DX9 works better than OpenGL though), no fullspeed (almost though), some sound probs and random crashes.
Anyway, nice to see progress Smile

EDIT: btw, I think this thread rather belongs into the Game Discussion forums...
I havn't notice what rev is this with, latest? Cause I tried on latest like a month or two ago and it was not working still.
uhm...I used whatever was the latest rev two days ago...just take a recent one and it should work Smile
most (or even all?) graphical glitches seem to have disappeared from these games...however, they mostly crash after some seconds or minutes...