Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dx9 dolphin fullscreen flickering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why does everytime you play dolphin with fullscreen, the bordering around the resolution you put as full screen flicker your desktop and black. it won't entirelly render the fullscreen resolution you set, is anyone else having this sort of problem? i have the resolution set at 1900x1200 16:9 fullscreen
can anyone answer my question or not. it would be nice to have a small part of my screen bordering the actuall game at the top and bottom, to stop doing this.
Ever heard of patience? you've given less than 4 hours for a response.... This isn't Dell Platinum 1 hour turn around support. This is a free emulator that people use their free time to develop. You're not paying for service here, so don't expect it so quickly. In the meantime, I suggest you make an issue on the google code page, so that the devs actually see it.
Seem to have started about the same time as the yellow text issue (see topic http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4421.html )
IDK if they are related, but they both only happens in 1920x1200 (I only tested with 1920x1200 and 1920x1080).

So just use 1920x1080 instead until it's fixed.