Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have an AMD A10 Quad-core, with problems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lon Lon

I have tried to make new folders and separate files, much like Project64, but with little success. I am able to get Sonic and Melee to run, but the sound is junky and the lag is intense. Am I missing a tweak somewhere? Is my laptop doomed to fail anything stronger than NES? I am stalking my inbox so swift reply is inclined Smile

Everything I downloaded is current, as I just started this journey today. Dolphin is not stable, already tried that version. Every version seems to distort on me.
Sonic is going to lag for you. AMD CPUs are slow clock for clock and the sonic games are not easy to emulate.

I would suspect melee should run fine, it doesn't need much, but I also know some ARM CPUs out-perform your CPU and they struggle with melee in some areas.

To see if your system just won't do Dolphin:

Close Dolphin, delete Dolphin.ini and gfx.ini from Documents/Dolphin Emulator/config/. Now reopen Dolphin, and launch Melee without changing any settings. Does it work?

If so, change your internal resolution in Graphics > Enhancements back to probably 2-3x (Depending if you have a 720p display or 1080p)

Lon Lon

(06-11-2016, 07:28 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic is going to lag for you. AMD CPUs are slow clock for clock and the sonic games are not easy to emulate.

I would suspect melee should run fine, it doesn't need much, but I also know some ARM CPUs out-perform your CPU and they struggle with melee in some areas.

To see if your system just won't do Dolphin:

Close Dolphin, delete Dolphin.ini and gfx.ini from Documents/Dolphin Emulator/config/. Now reopen Dolphin, and launch Melee without changing any settings. Does it work?

If so, change your internal resolution in Graphics > Enhancements back to probably 2-3x (Depending if you have a 720p display or 1080p)

Here are some pics...I also wanted to know why The Windwaker will not unzip onto my files...it says the "File is Corrupted" do these pics help you to discover whats wrong?
(06-11-2016, 07:39 AM)Lon Lon Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some pics...I also wanted to know why The Windwaker will not unzip onto my files...it says the "File is Corrupted" do these pics help you to discover whats wrong?

Your support ends here because you are a pirate.

Bye.

Uploading your stupid in case you can remove attachments.

Lon Lon

(06-11-2016, 07:41 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Your support ends here because you are a pirate.

Bye.

Uploading your stupid in case you can remove attachments.

How am I supposed to get answers without uploading photos of my issue? Come to your house and ask you personally?
(06-11-2016, 07:47 AM)Lon Lon Wrote: [ -> ]How am I supposed to get answers without uploading photos of my issue? Come to your house and ask you personally?

The problem isn't that you uploaded photos, the problem is that you downloaded games illegally.
Banned because taking a screenshot with a camera Piracy.