Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: May we get future updates of these?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the devs out there, is there anyway you can make a borderless window mode for the display? It's like full screen mode only that in windowed mode you have your side bar at the bottom and the window bar at the top. It would be best for people like me who want to live stream on a full screen display of the game on one monitor and being to capture it at the same time. full screen doesn't allow that, all I get is a black screen with just the mouse on my OBS software.

Recently I played Rayman Arena and it gets stuck on the loading screen to parts of the game.
I'm not completely sure if I understand what you want, but Dolphin has a borderless fullscreen option already. It's in the Advanced tab of the graphics settings.
The blackscreen may also be affected by the exclusive fullscreen option. Toggling one of those two options might fix it...
Moved to General Discussion...
(06-02-2016, 08:10 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not completely sure if I understand what you want, but Dolphin has a borderless fullscreen option already. It's in the Advanced tab of the graphics settings.

Oh! I didn't noticed, thank you very much for telling me! Also, does anyone have any plans to fix the issue with Rayman Arena? I used the USA version.