Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Running Animal Crossing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Joomla12

Can someone help me set this up? I've been scratching my head for a couple of days now trying to get it done. I've got Animal Crossing for the NGC and when I try to run it, I get an OpenGL error...Specifically this.

Quote:Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info

I'm using SVN 3972. The ISO is NTSC and the Dolphin site says that it should run fine...What am I missing?

Edit: I changed the graphics plugin from OpenGL to DirectX 9....The game now loads and now the game lags at an un-godly rate.
(10-05-2009, 12:10 PM)Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me set this up? I've been scratching my head for a couple of days now trying to get it done. I've got Animal Crossing for the NGC and when I try to run it, I get an OpenGL error...Specifically this.

Quote:Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info

I'm using SVN 3972. The ISO is NTSC and the Dolphin site says that it should run fine...What am I missing?

Edit: I changed the graphics plugin from OpenGL to DirectX 9....The game now loads and now the game lags at an un-godly rate.

What are the specs of the computer or laptop you use?

Have you tried starting from a freshly downloaded emulator (SVN)?

Do you have dual core on?

Joomla12

AMD Athalon x2 TK-55
1 GB RAM
512 MB VRAM.

I am running the latest one to my knowledge...If not, can you link me to the newest?

I should have it on.