Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Importing Tales of Symphonia save files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Guys!

I had some issues this week in importing save files downloaded on gamefaqs. I read a lot about it and didn't find the right answer for me. I tried to format my memcard and all the things i read but nothing works. The save just doesn't appear in the game, even if i'm using the good region. My game is EUR, and i tried the only EUR save file, PAL or JAP don't work neither. Is there a way to force Dolphin to use my .gci file or not to use the memorycard just the .gci files? I read that DevBuilds don't use the memorycard system but the game had some major graphic issues and i just can't see if the save files are there. I'm working on it for 5 days and i just don't know what to do next .

Thank you so much

Max
In your gamecube settings tab, do you have a slot set to memory card or GCI folder?
It is working woth memcards for now, so i guess it's set on memorycard but where can i find this tab?

EDIT : Found it and the slot is on memcard. but i don'T see any GCI folder options. Only have Fractice, USBGecko, and microphone
You're on an outdated build of Dolphin.
I'm on 4.0.2... witch build should i download?
Top of the download page. Download a development build.
It works with de dev build btt i have major graphic issues i don't see anything but polygons... ''SafeTextureCacheColorSamples'' is overriden by game.ini
Can you post screenshots of your graphics settings?

And have you downloaded the latest drivers from nvidia.com/drivers?
(06-01-2016, 08:19 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post screenshots of your graphics settings?

And have you downloaded the latest drivers from nvidia.com/drivers?

[Image: 2eoxhk7.jpg] [Image: 2eoxhk7.jpg] [Image: 33k9ock.jpg] [Image: 24gt2jn.jpg]

Sorry for the french, but i guess you'll understand anyway Tongue

And here's the error message if you need it : [Image: 30j1m35.jpg]

Did i make something wrong?
(06-01-2016, 01:51 PM)iMaxo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2eoxhk7.jpg] [Image: 2eoxhk7.jpg] [Image: 33k9ock.jpg] [Image: 24gt2jn.jpg]

Sorry for the french, but i guess you'll understand anyway Tongue

And here's the error message if you need it : [Image: 30j1m35.jpg]

Did i make something wrong?
EDIT : I forgot to say that my drivers are updated
Pages: 1 2 3