Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker Pictographs Black Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Benamax

I've been playing through The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for a while now, on the Dolphin Emulator. I've had no large issues so far and it's been working great. However, I recently came into possession of the Deluxe Picto Box. I can take pictures normally, except for one issue. When I take the picture, it gives me a black preview. If I save it, and I look at it, it is again, pitch black. However, they still work. I have given a picture to someone and the game still played normally. I'm playing with OpenGL, 2x SSAA, 8x, Scaled EFB Scale, and Per-Pixel Lighting. At the time of this issue, I wasn't using an HD Texture Pack. I'd enjoy any help.
Don't open the graphics window while playing the game, or make sure "Store EFB Copies to Texture Only" is unchecked.
If the picture is black, it should also fail to detect anything on that picture. It should need you to disable efb to texture only. But i'm not 100% if you also need to disable skip efb cpu access.

Benamax

(05-28-2016, 08:37 AM)mimimi Wrote: [ -> ]If the picture is black, it should also fail to detect anything on that picture. It should need you to disable efb to texture only. But i'm not 100% if you also need to disable skip efb cpu access.

I've had no issues with that. No idea why.

brujitari

I have dolphin 5.0 and im having some issues with the picto box in Zelda wind waker. When im in direct 3D 11 the game just crashes when i take the picture, and when im in opengl it takes the picture in black and the photographer guy wont accept it Sad Huh
Please see our rules about necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

I'd advise you make a new, separate thread in Support or post in the dedicated Wind Waker thread in the GameCube forum.