Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question about Dolphin specs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I'm new here. Nice to meet you. Smile I'm building a gaming PC. And I was wondering if these parts will work with Dolphin or not. Sorry I'm new here. "Didn't know where to post this" So sorry if its in the wrong forum. If it is can someone move it please to where it needs to be. I'm looking to buy a I5-6600K 3.50 GHz Processor and a EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card. And I am going to run it under Windows 10 64bit home premium. I was wondering if that would be alright running Dolphin, like would it make it run certain games pretty fast, etc. Just wanted to know. Thanks! Smile Just wanted to make sure if these are good enough to run Dolphin is all.
I have G3258 @ 4.6GHz + GTX 750 . Most games run full speed at 1080p , the only exception is The Last Story
Your specs is very good but you should wait for GTX 1070 which is claimed to be faster than the $1000 Titan X . You can preorder GTX 1080 now , 1070 will be available soon