Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Freeze at title screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zephyr89

Hi, I am pretty new to Gamecube emulation, although I have been running other emulators for nearly a decade. anyway, I have super mario sunshine working at 25 fps, and no problems other than little glitches here and there, and that is to be expected. I have tried two different mario golf toadstool tour roms, and both freeze immediately. The dolby logo doesn't even fully appear before it simply stops emulating. here is the logfile that you guys frequently ask for:
49:14:171 N[BOOT]: Booting G:\La Musica\GameCube\Mario Golf Toadstool Tour\MARIO GOLF.iso
49:14:187 N[FileMon]: Opening 'G:\La Musica\GameCube\Mario Golf Toadstool Tour\MARIO GOLF.iso'
49:14:218 N[OSREPORT]: (PC=81200500) OSReport: Apploader Initialized. $Revision: 31 $.
49:14:218 N[OSREPORT]: (PC=8120051c) OSReport: This Apploader built Sep 5 2002 05:58:53

It doesn't look like there are any problems to me, it just wont continue. My FPS starts out at 20 or so, and then it goes to 0.0 and does not change. Could both roms be bad?

any help is appreciated.
if i were you i would hide your directory
Quote:[GC]Mario Golf Toadstool Tour[PAL][MULTI5][ESPALWii.com]\MARIO GOLF.iso'
sounds a like pirate

zephyr89

(10-05-2009, 09:00 AM)ssbbtriforce Wrote: [ -> ]if i were you i would hide your directory
Quote:[GC]Mario Golf Toadstool Tour[PAL][MULTI5][ESPALWii.com]\MARIO GOLF.iso'
sounds a like pirate

I've never made a copy of any of the games I own and I don't think, I ever will. too much work, and extra hardware.
ok i only said this because forums moderatores ban ppl for any thing that suggest piracy.
btw mario golf doesn't work in dolphin right now.