Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your benchmark score (Version 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Result added . Still , your GTX 980M is as fast as desktop GTX 960 which mean you should be able to get more than 50% , 35% is way too low
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking, which is what makes me doubt that site.
Here are my results.
I should mention I have my gpu over clocked a bit.
Spoiler:
Why is everybody taking screenshots when you can just link to the results? Or do they time out and disappear after a while?

Either way, since I'm looking into a major upgrade sometime this year, I thought I might as well benchmark my current several-year-old thingy: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1136454
In case something happens to the link: Desktop: 65%, Gaming: 53%, Workstation: 43%.

Also:
Quote:Although Windows 7 is still a reasonable option it's nearly seven years old. This system should be upgraded to Windows 10 which is generally faster and has an improved set of core utilities including better versions of explorer and task manager.
Yeah no thanks. Are you going to tell me it has a better start menu too?

Also, since when are new OSes faster than old ones?
Did a quick run through my laptop and got 48% on Desktop, 15% on Gaming and 30% on Workstation. I'll do another test later as it seems the benchmark ran on Intel HD 4000 instead of GT 635M even through I had explicitly set the app to run on the dedicated card and set "prefer maximum performance" on Global Settings...

EDIT: Okay, got things sorted out and also tested my HTPC. Updated results below...

i7-3630QM + Intel HD 4000: 48% Desktop, 15% Gaming, 30% Workstation
i7-3630QM + NVIDIA GT 635M: 47% Desktop, 15% Gaming, 30% Workstation

Pentium G3258 (OC @ 4.2 GHz) + GT 440: 57% Desktop, 15% Gaming, 27% Workstation
Updated .
@rlaugh0095 I can't see your result . So I can not update it
(05-21-2016, 08:31 AM)teh_speleegn_polease Wrote: [ -> ]Why is everybody taking screenshots when you can just link to the results? Or do they time out and disappear after a while?

Either way, since I'm looking into a major upgrade sometime this year, I thought I might as well benchmark my current several-year-old thingy: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1136454
In case something happens to the link: Desktop: 65%, Gaming: 53%, Workstation: 43%.

Also: Yeah no thanks. Are you going to tell me it has a better start menu too?

Also, since when are new OSes faster than old ones?

If you don't like all the tiles in the start menu you can remove them easily. My 1.2Ghz AMD laptop runs windows 10 just as well as it did windows 7 (which is still very badly), but mostly it's directx 12. And good luck getting a new PC not running windows 8 or 10, might as well get used to it honestly.
(05-21-2016, 09:07 PM)Ivybridge11 Wrote: [ -> ]And good luck getting a new PC not running windows 8 or 10, might as well get used to it honestly.

Do new processors not support windows 7 or something? And it's gonna be a while until I need to upgrade my CPU anyway.

Also I'm looking at switching to Linux anyway. I don't see why I should get used to something I don't like and don't need.
(05-22-2016, 02:11 AM)teh_speleegn_polease Wrote: [ -> ]Do new processors not support windows 7 or something? And it's gonna be a while until I need to upgrade my CPU anyway.

Also I'm looking at switching to Linux anyway. I don't see why I should get used to something I don't like and don't need.

Oh, you could put windows 7 on it if you wanted. But then you'd have to buy windows 7 because no prebuilt ones will come with it. If you're building your own, then yeah, you should be able to put 7 on if you can find a key for it. I didn't really understand what you mean by big upgrade.
So, you're avoiding getting used to something you don't like and don't need to changing to something else you'll have to get used to afresh? Windows 10 is really not as bad as you seem to think, but whatever. It's your choice.
No, Windows 10 is definitely as bad as you think, especially if you know what you're doing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9