Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulated Wii Remote trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, probably what I think the comments are gonna say about this is "use a real wii remote", but this is odd, When using the emulated wii remote option (Since using a wii remote on my PC is hard, complicated and has no bluetooth connection anyways), When trying to use the wii remote like for example, Wario Ware: Smooth moves, The cursor is Jittery and it always retracts to the middle of my screen after every single move of the mouse. I hope they can fix it in a future update, or probably I need help. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Could you post a screenshot of how you configured the emulated Wiimote?
Default out the Emulated Wiimote controls and setup everything except the cursor. It'll work then. You set the cursor to mouse axis instead of mouse position.
(05-03-2016, 07:15 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Default out the Emulated Wiimote controls and setup everything except the cursor.  It'll work then.  You set the cursor to mouse axis instead of mouse position.

Thanks. I kinda didn't realize that until you told me about it. I'm such a noob at this emulator. Tongue