Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Crash when loading game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tconn101

For months I have been using dolphin for gamecube games without a problem. Tonight I tried a wii game for the first time and dolphin crashed when i tried to load the game. I opened dolphin, deleted the game from my folder, and tried a gamecube game, that then crashed when trying to load. Went into the graphics menu and that made it crash as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tconn101

(05-01-2016, 03:36 PM)DolphinGCW Wrote: [ -> ]Your game is crashing. Have you changed settings or using default settings?
Edit: graphics menu is crashed. So please reinstall dolphin. And check if it work.

So after reinstalling i can now get into the graphic settings but i still cannot play any games without crashing.

tconn101

(05-01-2016, 04:46 PM)DolphinGCW Wrote: [ -> ]At what point your game crashes? In intro? In gameplay? Or it's unable to load?

when i start a game it stays on a black screen for a second or two then dolphin crashes.

tconn101

(05-01-2016, 04:59 PM)tconn101 Wrote: [ -> ]when i start a game it stays on a black screen for a second or two then dolphin crashes.

Updated my gpu drivers and everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the help!