Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Netplay Unable to connect to others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

navster8

Hey guys,
I've been using Dolphin for a few months now, but recently about 2 weeks ago I started getting the error message "Failed to Connect!" when trying to connect to others hosting a netplay lobby. I am able to host games just fine with no problems but the second I try to connect to the same people it doesn't work. I've already tried messing with my router settings by enabling DMZ host as well as put some exceptions for Dolphin.exe in my windows firewall to no avail. I'm not really well versed in this kind of stuff so I may have done something wrong in these potential fixes, but as of right now I'm completely lost on what to do next. Any idea on what could have caused this problem to suddenly happen? Any help would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if you need any additional information from me.
Thanks,
-Navid
Did something within your networking change?

I know plenty of people with various issues like this, but, there usually isn't an easy answer other than a router hating what we're doing.