Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Sunshine: Game is stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just spend countless hours completing Super Mario Sunshine, I have 78 shines, have beaten all shadow marios but somehow the game is not going forward. I'm stuck with the same Delfino Plaza intro which shows the Noki lake although I have finished it, the same messages about Yoshi's egg appearing on the island, but the boss level is not unlocking as it did on GC.

I hope to god I did lose hours almost completing Super Mario Sunshine only to find out there's a fucking huge glitch that is not referenced anywhere I tried to search, certainly not on the wiki.

Did I miss something? Or is there really this giant glitch that can make people waste days completing a game only to find out this glitch?
Have you tried the latest dev build? Your save gets carried over
(04-27-2016, 10:01 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the latest dev build? Your save gets carried over

Just did, somehow fixed the problem. Thanks.
This is one of the more interesting bugs I've seen if changing builds simply fixed it.