Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller problem using Gamestream Nvidia/android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use a wireless receiver connecting my xbox 360 controller to my Nvidia shield Tablet K1.
On my laptop the latest Dolphin is installed : 4.0-09224 - Win 10 64 Bit

In controller setup I choose standard gamecube controller, and I config it. All buttons work properly.
Except however the analog stick and the DPad is completely unfunctional, not registering anything I do.
Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Many thanks in advance, would be awesome to play like this.
Wait I'm confused, you're trying to play Dolphin on your laptop but have your 360 controller connected to your tablet?
I'm trying to start the emulator on the latop yes, via a function called Geforce- gamestream, which allows apps/games to be streamed via your local network to your NVidia shield tablet.

So yes I'm connect with my x360 controller to my tablet. I think other people use it like this aswell.
Btw I'm having a similar problem with the PCSX2 emulator. Except the Left analog stick works there, and the D-pad and right analog don't. As to dolphin, where none of the 3 seem to work..
Oh, this makes more sense. I've had the same problem with gamestream. The only solution I found was to connect the controller to the host.
Hmm this would be bad. I'm only temporarily using my xbox 360 controller till my IPEGA controller 9023 arrives which connects to the tablet making it an handheld.. through Bluetooth. Which was my intention.
I don't want to play with my xbox 360 controller on my tablet, then I might aswell stream directly to my tv. If you see my meaning.

Do you know why this problem exist? I hope the Ipega won't have these problems.
Maybe there is some android app that can help this problem.