Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HP Spectre x360 13-4190nz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

skropso

Hi guys,

I just bought this PC yesterday and i want to know if he's fine to work with Dolphin.$

http://store.hp.com/SwitzerlandStore/Mer...lang=en-CH

And if yes, how can i know wich settings take into dolphin like in configurations, graphics, ... ?

Greetings. Blush
It's not a gaming laptop . Therefore , you shouldn't expect it to run Dolphin well
If it does not overheat , you may find some games are playable on it . From its form factor which is a hybrid of tablet and laptop , I could tell it will overheat , not 100% sure though

skropso

I just played super smash bros melee on full speed and full screen it seems that he's fine ? But i want better configurations i just did like i thought if someone can tell me the real configuration for a awesome speed it gonna be really nice ^^
Melee is a light-weight game . It can run well on most low-end PC
On graphic settings , select Direct3d12 which is the fastest backend right now . Other than that , just leave everything as default
If you want better graphic , you can try to increase Internal Resolution (IR) up to 2.5xIR , the higher IR the slower speed though .