Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with Star Fox Adventures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FoxDreemurr

I want to play all Star Fox games, and since I just finished Star Fox 64, Adventures would be the next.
Recently, I was able to run Twilight Princess strangely smoothly on my Acer Aspire M5-481T. I just needed to activate the Hyrule Field Hack and it runs fine now.

However, Star Fox Adventures always lags when Fox moves at the menu, and sometimes at the intro. And the last time I tried to run it, the screen was fully black except for a few glitched sprite ou the bottom right corner.

My point is, how Star Fox Adventures does not run smoothly on my laptop if Twilight Princess does? Twilight Princess supposedly have better graphics.

I'm using the latest dev version of Dolphin.
Star Fox Assault is a light-weight game . Zelda TP was a demanding game . Nowadays , we don't have to use LLE and Zelda TP speed hack is available , it's a light-weight game atm
On the other hand , Star Fox Adventures is a very demanding game that need high-end gaming PC to run at full speed . Your laptop is hopeless in this case , it does not meet the minimum requirement for Dolphin . Your HD 4000 does not support Dx12 ,your i3 is ultra low voltage CPU which is really weak . There is nothing you can do to gain more speed
Edit : Btw , Intel iGPU is known for bad driver . Graphic glitches will be unavoidable unless you switch to Nvidia or AMD