Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emulator Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what they did to update dolphin because my laptop is running with amd a8-6410 with radeon r5 graphics and with this update everything is suddenly much faster than the previous updates. Its not running perfectly but it is now playable.
If you came from 4.0.2 stable, there have been around 9000 updates to make the code faster and more stable. Your CPU and GPU are pretty weak, so that's why you're still seeing some slowdowns.

You can read through our blog here to see all the wonderful updates.
(04-18-2016, 04:26 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you came from 4.0.2 stable, there have been around 9000 updates to make the code faster and more stable. Your CPU and GPU are pretty weak, so that's why you're still seeing some slowdowns.

You can read through our blog here to see all the wonderful updates.

I used to use it but over the past year ive been using the developer updates instead and this one for some reason is running much better than the previous versions.
Which dev build were you on, and which one did you switch to?
(04-18-2016, 07:30 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Which dev build were you on, and which one did you switch to?

I was on 4.0-9204 and I switched to 4.0-9222
Just to be clear, you aren't complaining, right?
The updates in between seem to be accuracy improvements, so one of them probably freed up a bottleneck you had.
We're so used to people complaining that Dolphin is slow we're so disoriented when somebody is happy because we made something faster lol
(04-18-2016, 12:47 PM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]We're so used to people complaining that Dolphin is slow we're so disoriented when somebody is happy because we made something faster lol

Lol. Yep I am pretty happy right now. You guys do a great job and I look forward to the future updates. Much appreciation.