Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't launch Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Basidialfiddle

Hi, i installed Dolphin yesterday, i was playing Kirby Air ride and then i started to download Smash Meele, Luigi Mansion and Mario Sunshine, then i went to sleep, in the morning i launched Dolphin and i found an error of Windows (It's on spanish, i'll try to translate and i'll upload the photo of the error:
Windows don't have access to the device. Rute of access or file
specified, maybe you don't have the specific permissions for the access to the element

I watched my AVAST and nothing, it doesn't give it to me the error, i unlocked the security of the application, i gave to it permissions in the firewall.

Idk what can i do, please help, i installed the stable version too and it doesn't solve the problem...

"I turned off the pc and turn on again like 2 times haha, and i reinstalled Dolphin like 3 times too, and i erased all the dolphin files and nothing"
*waves her magic moderator wand*

Moved to Support!
You need to extract Dolphin from the .7z file first before playing. Use a program like Winrar or 7zip

Basidialfiddle

(04-11-2016, 08:13 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]*waves her magic moderator wand*

Moved to Support!

Haha sorry, i'm new here in forums xD

Basidialfiddle

(04-11-2016, 09:45 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You need to extract Dolphin from the .7z file first before playing. Use a program like Winrar or 7zip

Thank You! It didn't solve my problem but, i extracted the ZIP in a folder called Dolphin, i cut the zip and i moved to Downloads and i erased the Dolphin folder, i extracted the ZIP in download, i opened the folder that was inside of the ZIP and it runned Dolphin.

Thank's a lot =D
Downloading games is against the rules.