Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: F-Zero GX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I play this game it drops frames I tried all backend the game made some shaders but it did not help any.

[Image: Capture4_8_2016_11_58_44_AM.jpg]
It probably has more shaders to compile. Dolphin creates the file when you launch the game, but it adds to it as it compiles more and more shaders that are needed.

What internal resolution are you playing at? I suspect you might be pushing that GT 720 of yours too hard.
(04-09-2016, 03:11 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]It probably has more shaders to compile. Dolphin creates the file when you launch the game, but it adds to it as it compiles more and more shaders that are needed.

What internal resolution are you playing at? I suspect you might be pushing that GT 720 of yours too hard.

The resolution is set to Auto This is the only game that does this.
Set it to 1x (native) and see what happens. If it runs well, set it to 2x,
(04-09-2016, 04:23 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Set it to 1x (native) and see what happens. If it runs well, set it to 2x,

changing it to 1.5 makes it worse.

I'm not worried about it I don't really play it I just notice it was lagging maybe when Dolphin get better in time it will work for me. Can someone try the game and tell me if it plays without lag? I was going to make a video showing the lag bit it make the game play worse.