Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound lag (3.0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sounds like you disabled something important. Can you post what your settings are? (taking pictures and uploading to a site like imgur and then linking them here is the easiest way)
(04-07-2016, 12:31 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you disabled something important. Can you post what your settings are? (taking pictures and uploading to a site like imgur and then linking them here is the easiest way)

I had set the framelimit to 60. I've kept the framerate but turned on audio throttle (trying to work on 3.0 again). So far, so good.
Set both to auto. Don't touch framelimit.
Also if you switch back to 3.0 then we really can't help you. In this case, I would actually recommend giving Ishiiruka a try (download the version labeled "unstable," 620 at the time of this writing). Ishiiruka has time stretching options and has a lot of speed hacks for people with lower end systems. If you download it and have problems, you can only ask about them in that thread I linked, though.
(04-07-2016, 12:27 PM)BillyShearsGaming Wrote: [ -> ]Hooray, no one has any real help. It's always "ur computr's too slow, durrrrr" or giving me some How It's Made explanation of "ur computr's too slow, durrrrr". If I wanted to hear the same thing over and over again, I'd watch the debates on TV.

That's because the problem actually is that your computer is slow. There is no way to make Dolphin run the sound smoothly if the performance isn't good enough, unless you use hacky DSP HLE from the 3.0 era, which we don't recommend because of how buggy it is.
(04-07-2016, 12:27 PM)BillyShearsGaming Wrote: [ -> ]Hooray, no one has any real help. It's always "ur computr's too slow, durrrrr" or giving me some How It's Made explanation of "ur computr's too slow, durrrrr". If I wanted to hear the same thing over and over again, I'd watch the debates on TV.
So, we already explained you why you're getting audio issues on the latest builds (which are the only ones we offer support here) and all you have to say is that we don't have any real help to you? Besides you refusing the fact that the issue is with your computer (which doesn't even meet the minimum requirements to run Dolphin, by the way) you were also rude with the people that offered help to you and took their free time to explain you why you were getting poor performance. So, have fun with Dolphin 3.0 or whatever old build you like, just don't come here asking for support if you're just going to refuse the solutions and complain about not getting help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4