Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wario Ware Smooth Moves Disappearing Stuff [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says everthing.Like,when it says Shave!,there is no wiimote or when it says Hook Him!, only the background shows up.
Make sure your Sensor Bar is working properly, it's needed on those mini-games...
(04-04-2016, 07:50 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your Sensor Bar is working properly, it's needed on those mini-games...

It is.The wiimote is invisible but its still shaving somehow.I'm using the settings on performance guide.
Try using OpenGL; this game may be broken on D3D.
A known apparently hard-to-fix D3D problem, reported in issue tracker, see
https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/8898
Use opengl for this game, as suggested by JMC.
The opengl works but it runs pretty slow for the Hook Him ! microgame.
(04-05-2016, 02:53 AM)zazor5000 Wrote: [ -> ]The opengl works but it runs pretty slow for the Hook Him ! microgame.
What can I say, I'm actually surpised to hear that GeForce GT 220 (which performs about the same as Intel HD 3000 in Passmark) can play decently any games. But it's nice to hear that D3D works better. This is to be expected with older Windows setups.

If the lag bothers then I suggest that you download Dolphin development build 4.0-4441 from the download page and use it (with working D3D) for this game. See the issue description I linked above.
Then again, the "Hook him" challenge lasts for like 2 seconds, so maybe you can live with the lag when using OGL [Image: tongue.gif].
(04-05-2016, 04:20 AM)TurboK Wrote: [ -> ]What can I say, I'm actually surpised to hear that GeForce GT 220 (which performs about the same as Intel HD 3000 in Passmark) can play decently any games. But it's nice to hear that D3D works better. This is to be expected with older Windows setups.

If the lag bothers then I suggest that you download Dolphin development build 4.0-4441 from the download page and use it (with working D3D) for this game. See the issue description I linked above.
Then again, the "Hook him" challenge lasts for like 2 seconds, so maybe you can live with the lag when using OGL [Image: tongue.gif].

I tried that build (with D3D) the Hook Him! micro-game ran very well.

BTW in think a GeForce GT 730 can run games like Super Mario Galaxy as well.
No it won't.

Galaxy is actually one of the games that Dolphin needs a fairly okay GPU for because of the EFB things Galaxy does.