Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: General Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Polkita

Hey, I recently downloaded some games, and one of them (of all the games, super mario sunshine uses voice cutseens -_-) needed sound, but didn't work. The other, I watched a video (first fire emblem that had voice acting) and it too has some sound I really want to hear. I went to audio, but everything was grayed out. The only thing that wasn't was a dial. It was on 100%, and no matter how high I made my computer volume, it just wouldn't make any sound. If you could help in any way at all, it would be appreciated!

How do I "lightly press the r button." It's required, otherwise, I'm stuck.

Also, general thought, how does this run wii games? Am I supposed to connect wii remote or something? (lol, how would I play wii sportsWink. ok, I got kirby's epic yarn, and I can't even find it in dolphin.

Also, the weirdest thing ever, when I extract a gamecube file, it doesn't turn into that paper icon. It stays as those books. When I go to dolphin, there is nothing in the home spot or whatever, and I can't find the files to add them. HOWEVER, when I go to "open" I find the file and it works fine. Just would be nice to fix this once and for all, to make this easier for me.

So far, I love dolphin. All these games I've been yearning to play, and boom. Now I can play them free of charge. Very fast and reliable. I just have these here problems... If you could help in any way, it'd be appreciated! Thx for your time ;D
No piracy. Go away nerd